Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Stella from Angels Touch  (Read 2659 times)
fritz

Total Thanks Received by Member 93

« on: September 23, 2023, 10:28:08 PM »

Stella's pretty new to Angel's Touch.

Pull up a chair, gents.

First off, she's gorgeous.  Pretty face, IMHO the pictures on the AT website (which are clearly her) don't do her justice.  Absolutely cracking figure - lithe, smallish natural breasts, cute bum, great legs, you get the general idea.  All this was establisehd within the first 2-3 seconds as it appeared she had forgotten to put any clothes on.

Stella was friendly, warm, chatty (but not excessively so), speaks perfect English with scarcely any trace of an accent, very relaxed and easy to speak to.

Face down, she was getting on with things nicely - for my taste, the strokes were a bit brisk -- I think it is a case of the slower the better here, hopefully that will come (I will coach her otherwise, no no honestly its no trouble, I'm happy to do it)

On top of the customary £120 I paid an additional for yoni access and some reverse oral - neither of them that prolonged by money well spent.  On the turnover I felt she went a bit directly to the old man, could have spend a bit more time generally fiddling around, but having said that she was going slowly and gently there.  Trouble is I could scarely contain myself.

Further extras are available but went a bit beyond my budget.

All in all, a smashing girl who I certainly plan to see again.   Hats off to Mel for getting her!
jupiter42

Total Thanks Received by Member 86

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 07:07:23 PM »

Had to inspect the photos after that report... Cheesy https://www.angelstouchmassage.co.uk/professionals/stella/
fritz

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 04:08:59 PM »

I went back to see Stella again last week.  She is an absolute cracker.  I was treating myself this time and went for the works, which was damn expensive but ... strewth she is a sweet girl with a cracking body and quite honestly, looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, let alone anything else going in it. 

Her massage strokes are still a bit on the brisk side but there was plenty of ball action and in the end my cock overruled my wallet.  Can't do that every time but it was a perfect GFE.
woody69

Total Thanks Received by Member 13

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 10:33:59 AM »

What did the extras cost you?
Pierre

Total Thanks Received by Member 249

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 12:40:52 PM »

It is likely to be around £250 in total for everything. (fritz hasn’t logged on since 18 Feb and may not want to reveal how much lighter his wallet is)
fritz

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 12:01:43 PM »

You're right Pierre.  Slightly embarrassed at having spunked so much but I had just won a decent sized contract and wanted to celebrate.  Your estimate is pretty close.

Some will recoil in shock at the price.  That's fine, but the thing is that there is a big difference between an average-looking girl in her late thirties and a really fit girl in her mid twenties that you can chat to easily, and who will go out of her way to please. There are plenty of sites with high prices and heavily photoshopped masseuses, finding someone like Stella is difficult and she's entitled to make good money while she can IMHO.
woody69

Total Thanks Received by Member 13

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 03:09:33 PM »

Thanks for that, probably a bit too much for me though however I do understand your thinking.
 Drink
Pierre

Total Thanks Received by Member 249

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 03:11:11 PM »

A couple of years ago it would have been mad money but not in today’s market with everything included for someone like that.
minky11

Total Thanks Received by Member 0

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 02:07:44 PM »

I’d agree that Angels Touch has provided an improved service as compared to Tantric pleasure over the past couple of years (post pandemic in fact)

I’d relate Stella very highly along with Anna from the current list of masseuses. Any others that are highly rated (from angels touch or TP)?
fritz

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2024, 04:33:28 PM »

I quite agree.  I mostly go to AT these days, partly because the list of extras is longer and partly because the girls are more reliably lovely.

Worthy of note is Christine, who (together with her sister Anna) was at TP before the pandemic, now both at AT.  Don't expect to get extra special extras cheaply is all I will say!
WiltsGuy76

Total Thanks Received by Member 2

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 07:31:45 PM »

Saw Stella in April. Yes nice girl and all extras on offer.

She is well fit. But her masssge is brief and she was keen to get in with extras and finish the massage.

Now word of warning, not sure if she hasn’t passed something nasty on, currently waiting to see, let’s hope not!

Anyone else had any side effects from seeing her??

W
willy-coyote

Total Thanks Received by Member 30

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2024, 01:43:31 PM »

I have not seen Stella but she is definitely on my list so would be very interested to know if she has passed anything on!! I personally tend to take my own protection with me in case the ladies don’t have anything and have a strong aversion to anything without protection these days.
cytic41

Total Thanks Received by Member 27

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2024, 02:38:39 PM »

Oh dear Sad! I've seen her a few times this year. No nasty symptoms thankfully...Fingers crossed and please keep us posted!
Kelvin

Total Thanks Received by Member 705

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2024, 06:11:57 PM »

Saw Stella in April. Yes nice girl and all extras on offer.

She is well fit. But her masssge is brief and she was keen to get in with extras and finish the massage.

Now word of warning, not sure if she hasn’t passed something nasty on, currently waiting to see, let’s hope not!

Anyone else had any side effects from seeing her??

W

By waiting to see do you mean that you've been to a sexual health clinic and are awaiting results? Or are you getting pain, discharge or other symptoms but haven't been to a clinic?
WiltsGuy76

Total Thanks Received by Member 2

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2024, 07:30:10 PM »

Had symptoms, been to sexual health and waiting.

Hoping the symptoms are more caused by something she’s used that has maybe caused an infection.

All precautions were taken at the time.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012