Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Natural For You, Station Road New Barnet, EN5 1QW  (Read 5285 times)
bluelad

Total Thanks Received by Member 96

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2022, 03:59:47 PM »

Thanks for the report, Josh. Very tempting but dangerously close to home for me - I would have to enter and leave the shop with a paper bag over my head!
Aquaman

Total Thanks Received by Member 7

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2022, 04:17:53 PM »

Yes I dropped by this place last Tuesday and enjoyed Lisa for 30mins - she seemed to be only one working so is she the same as Linda? Very smiley with slightly protruding teeth with fit body. said she was 27 though I think in her 30s! Anyway started with DFK and fully naked with good access from beginning at £40. Some b2b and a good massage. For an extra 20 she was happy with 69 and duly brought me over the hill orally. Great back and head massage to finish just over the time. Said she’d only been working there a few weeks and was in Kings x before. Aq
joshua44
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2022, 09:03:13 PM »

Yes I dropped by this place last Tuesday and enjoyed Lisa for 30mins - she seemed to be only one working so is she the same as Linda? Very smiley with slightly protruding teeth with fit body. said she was 27 though I think in her 30s! Anyway started with DFK and fully naked with good access from beginning at £40. Some b2b and a good massage. For an extra 20 she was happy with 69 and duly brought me over the hill orally. Great back and head massage to finish just over the time. Said she’d only been working there a few weeks and was in Kings x before. Aq

I don't recall the protruding teeth, so I suspect not. But glad you had an aenjoyable time... massage
Aquaman

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2023, 01:27:06 PM »

Planning on visiting Lisa again after a while. Can I check with previous reviewer whether she does offer FS for £80 as suggested?Thx  As
Zildjian

Total Thanks Received by Member 18

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2023, 03:48:42 PM »

Worth phoning ahead and checking who's working. I popped in here last week as I had to get the train to New Barnet and was met in reception by Tina, around 50, fairly small frame, pleasant, but not Lisa or Linda. I enquired if either were available but was told no. Tina didn't lock the door and I later heard footsteps so somebody else was there.

Paid £50 for an hour as I had an itch to scratch. I took a shower beforehand and she never left the room, just watched me shower whilst doing some limbering up. Onto the table and after 30 mins of a decent enough massage (absolutely no sensual elements) was offered extras but the language barrier was a bit of, er, a barrier, so we kind of agreed to £40 B2B, plus another £20 if things went beyond B2B.

B2B was code for her stripping off, climbing onto the table, giving me both nipples to suck, then sitting on my face until she came. She then brought me off orally before finishing off with a short massage and then she took a shower.

I then showered and tried a bit of small talk but I've forgotten what she said regarding who works when.

As much as I do like a 69 after a massage, I'd rather try a younger model next time. Will be phoning ahead.
Fulwoody

Total Thanks Received by Member 149

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2023, 03:52:44 PM »

If the BJ was uncovered, those extras sound pretty damn good to me. I think you’re getting a bit spoilt in dat dere London.

Aquaman

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2023, 02:46:29 PM »

Think Lisa has moved to somewhere in Northwood. But sounds a decent massage at a reasonable price. What was her face like? Aq
bluelad

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2023, 06:46:03 PM »

Nipped in here yesterday (Tuesday) to see if they do acupuncture as I have had a troublesome shoulder for several months. They don't do acupuncture but the attractive MILFy Chinese lady behind the counter insisted that she wanted to massage me and declared 'I'm free!' but not in a Mr Humphries from Are You Being Served? way!

Didn't seem to be very busy but she was very flirty with a nice figure and deep down I wished I had stayed for a session with her but I had things to do elsewhere. However, I may return though it's a little close to home.

Has anyone been recently here and had an enjoyable time?
bluelad

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2023, 01:52:08 PM »

Finally nipped in here after a strenuous gym session. Only ones working seemed to be Barbie, an attractive, slim Malaysian in her 30s and the older Chinese manager.

Paid £40 for 45 minutes and fortunately Barbie was my masseuse. She speaks good English and I explained to her that I wanted strong touch on the shoulders and medium to soft everywhere else. She demonstrated some excellent massage skills in FDM often using her forearms on my back, legs and shoulders. Just the odd cc swipe in FDM

However in FUM she demonstrated very sensual CHS and ball massaging skills which got me writhing with pleasure as she also stroked my thighs very slowly.

We agreed on £20 for HE and her sensual touch soon got me over the line while I stroked her shapely rear through her leggings.

Good VFM for £60 all in, but I believe that Barbie has quite strict boundaries as she didn't seem to like being touched very much which is fair enough as I laid back and enjoyed her special touch. No B2B was offered so she may not indulge in anything further than HE. She did tell me to be quite during the HE as she was afraid of being heard. But maybe things might be different if she was in the shop alone perhaps....

Barbie works here Wednesdays only.
Aquaman

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2024, 03:53:57 AM »

This place has not been reviewed for a little while but I do pass it regularly. There is only ever one masseuse and it can hit and miss. Quite a few times I have just turned away on seeing the lady. However recently saw Lily on a Monday. She works apparently at many shops from Ruislip, to canary wharf to south London most days of week. She is early forties with nice smile and good English. Massage was firm and capable for 30 for half an hour. Tipped an extra 60 for B2b with o. Oral not sensational but was allowed full access to her lovely body with ample natural breasts, large nipples and fully shaved below. Well worth the visit. Aq
dancingbear

Total Thanks Received by Member 12

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2024, 10:16:52 AM »

I have passed this place on numerous occasions without entering.
Aquamans report triggered interest.
Went on Monday, same lady, same pricing, same service.
Only difference was I paid £50 for the hour which was a mistake as the massage was mediocre at best.
wellman04

Total Thanks Received by Member 14

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 11:43:21 PM »

Popped in here Sunday and was met by Lisa, a friendly,  Chinese lady, maybe somewhere in her forties. Shown to the room, paid £50 for the hour and stripped off, laid face down with legs apart. Lisa returns to the room, pats my bum and with a little chuckle splayed my legs even wider apart so that my lower legs and feet were completely off the bed. She starts massage on shoulders and neck which was really nice, hitting all the those sweet spots that give one goosebumps. She then mounts the table, knees either side of my head, and her hands are sliding down my back onto bum and legs. She then moves to kneel on the bed between my legs and some exquisite light touching and stroking of the old fella takes place interspersed with her hands reaching under and firmly massaging front of groin which was great. She then asks if I want b2b. Of course I say yes and turn over. There’s no mention of any money, she strips off revealing a slim body with small boobs, oils herself up and climbs on table for some really good body slides and there’s no objections to my wandering hands. She then dismounts and starts HJ which unfortunately ended all too soon. As I cum she says “no don’t cum I want to play more” but it’s too late. A quick clean up and I suggest she lies down if she wants to play more so she does and I explore her body all over. She is moaning and getting really wet at my touch while still stroking me. After a while as I move my hands from her pussy she takes over and vigorously brings herself to a conclusion while I kiss and suck her tiny tits. I ask how much I owe her and she still doesn’t say so I give her £60. A great hour spent so will definitely return
Aquaman

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2024, 07:38:34 AM »

Great review! Wonder if this is the lovely Lisa who used to work there a year ago? Is she quite petite with a charming smile, not good English? What days does she work please? Aq
wellman04

Total Thanks Received by Member 14

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2024, 07:53:18 AM »

Thanks Aquaman. Lisa was petite yes and did have a nice smile. Her English was good, she told me she only works there on Sundays which is a shame as that’s a difficult day for me
bluelad

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2024, 07:58:17 AM »

Lisa sounds very good - a shame only works Sundays. Did nip in here for a quick 30 minute massage a couple of Tuesdays ago after the gym and had a session with Mia, Chinese, a little bit plump with a nice smile. Massage was so so and then she wanted £50 for B2B and extra £20 for RO. Agreed on £40 for B2B which wasn't great. Reached a satisfying conclusion eventually but wouldn't return to see her.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012