Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Beauty Spot, 14 Eton St, Richmond TW9 1EE  (Read 2839 times)
Fully Sated

Total Thanks Received by Member 30

« on: May 05, 2023, 10:03:05 PM »

https://www.beautyspotrichmond.com/

I recently visited this shop on a Saturday morning. It is looks brand new. It is a little tucked away on what looks like a side road, 5 mins walk from Richmond station. I paid £50 for a 45 min massage.

The shop was well decorated and light. My room had an en-suite shower. There appeared to be two rooms. I had a quick glimpsed inside the second room, it seemed to have a lot of beauty equipment in it, along with the treatment table.

The room and shower were good, towels colour co-ordinated. I saw an early 30’s (at a guess), Chinese girl called Jenny. She entered the room after I had showered and had positioned myself on the table. She spoke reasonable English. I paid £50 for body to body. Jenny, is slim, friendly with medium bust size and does look cute. I enjoyed my time with her.

I was offered a bottle of water and some chocolates on my way out, I intend to return.
kagey

Total Thanks Received by Member 83

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 10:07:06 PM »

Thanks for TOFTT.
I'd assumed it was legit for Richmond mummies.
But £100 for 45 mins is a lot.
Jbh1976

Total Thanks Received by Member 1

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 10:43:47 PM »

Confirmed. I paid £45 for 45 minutes though. Always pay for the cheapest massage as they are all the same. £50 for B2B. Attractive chinese lady. Very good all round. Left happy. Probably could have just paid £30 for straight HE.

bigfry3

Total Thanks Received by Member 2

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 05:11:32 PM »

I Walked by this a few weeks ago. Would never have thought. Is there just one working there
R_andy_69

Total Thanks Received by Member 22

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 06:47:45 AM »

Has anybody been recently?

I’m keen to try out a new place, but having walked past a few times - it smacks of legitimate service only…
Jbh1976

Total Thanks Received by Member 1

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 12:26:44 AM »

Not legit. Been multiple times. B2B still on offer, etc.
w5ranger

Total Thanks Received by Member 5

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 01:21:17 PM »

Been twice to different girls for massage. The Miko wed/Thurs late 20's. tall, B2B and RO with gentle fingering....got very wet to her surprise! Other lass Angela was shorter and was mid 30's massage not so good, very childlike voice which was a little unnnerving...shuddering climax RO.
willy-coyote

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2024, 10:16:50 AM »

A visit last week, booked ahead no problem, arrived 10 minutes early to find the doors locked and a sign available at 3pm, my booking time which gave me slight concern.  After a quick coffeee round the corner back for 3pm and warmly welcomed.  I was with Emma I think, late 20's / early 30's, slim / average figure.  Laid down and covered myself with the towel, as she came in and started the towel came off within 2 minutes leaving me fully naked and straight into some pleasant swipes, not so much wsws!  Massage was ok, went for b2b nicely done but not spectacular, touching allowed and seemingly enjoyed getting quite wet.

Meko was floating around in reception and I definitely thought I wish I had booked her.  My masseuse actually even commented on it as we were going into the room, "oh next time you should book Meko".  I will go back and will try and book Meko.

I booked for the hour and paid £50 for b2b.

My only negative was that they seemed quite busy with walk in customers / enquiries at the start, for the first 5 minutes there was some conversation back and forth and she left the room a couple of times.  I think in the end they locked the doors and put a sign up again.
bluelad

Total Thanks Received by Member 96

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2024, 11:58:15 AM »

Visited this place after seeing favourable reviews. A lovely warm salon on the one way system and seems to be busy. Followed a sheepish, shifty looking bloke in - he was ushered into a room further up the corridor - and confirmed with the receptionist that I had a booking.

Was assigned the not unattractive Apple, Chinese, size 12 with big tits aged about 30. She's a flirty lass who kept joking about 'tasting Apple' at the start of the session. She gave me a very good medium massage which helped a few aches combined with some nice touches on the bum and tops of the thighs with the odd brushing of the balls.

It was all very pleasant and as things got more sensual we agreed on B2B for £50. She stripped off and unleashed her large EE cup breasts and a curvy body with a little bit of a belly. She soon got me hard with the help of some oil as I sucked on those memorable mammaries while full access was granted.

It wasn't long before I was dining below while she I enjoyed her gentle touch. She certainly enjoyed my tongue and lips and even said thankyou after she came.

However, despite her very pleasant ministrations I had to indulge in some frottage and DIY before a lovely conclusion.

A very pleasant encounter and particularly enjoyed the heated massage table on a cold day. Not sure I would return to see Apple as I prefer my ladies a little slimmer and more petite. However, would recommend her to big tit lovers.

She works here Fridays only.

This place also seems to be a favourite with local yummy Mummies as there is a beauty salon at the back of the premises,

As I emerged from the massage room there was a lady in the seat opposite waiting for a treatment. She didn't take a blind bit of notice of this old bastard, but as I left I thanked Apple profusely for easing the pain in my shoulders while failing to mention my enjoyment at her draining my balls!
xxWinter

Total Thanks Received by Member 16

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 03:57:04 PM »

Finally contributing a report of my own here.

I went on a Friday afternoon with a 90 minute booking after seeing some promising reviews here. I was informed that Lulu was the only one working; there weren't any reviews here for her, so I decided to chance it and bite the bullet. Lulu is a short Chinese lady with an average build, and I'd estimate her age to be around the late 30s or early 40 mark. I would have preferred to have met someone younger or younger-looking (since some masseuses have previously reminded my of my Asian mother - something one definitely does not want when during a sensual massage!), but she was decently attractive, and I did not want to cancel my booking after travelling nearly an hour from heavy traffic.

The room itself was very warm and had 0 background noise. I later realised during the massage that the massage table was heated, which also was a huge plus in the cold weather. I took a shower and sat on the massage table fully undressed, which she had no aversion to. She was also very touchy and complimenting my body, which was also a green light. Her English was poor, but she was able to speak another Asian language that I am fluent in, and was able to have a pleasant conversation with her. In terms of the massage, itself - absolutely splendid. She mentioned that she learned sports massage and chiropractic techniques in China, and I believe this to be 100% true without a doubt. She applied a firm massage, and took out some hard knots that I had accumulated from the gym. She worked every part of my body for knots, with a combination of firm and then softer, more relaxing movements. With her expertise and the heated massage table, I was absolutely fully relaxed. I'd definitely rank this experience at the top in terms of the actual massage itself.

She then asked me to go FUM, and the negotiations begun. We agreed on b2b + HE for £50 (haggled down from 60). She stripped to reveal a slightly curvy figure and C cup breasts. While not glam curvy, I could tell that she kept in shape. Unfortunately, the b2b was the more disappointing aspect of this venture. She applied oil on me and herself, and mechanically rubbed her body for what seemed like about 5-7 minutes, and it seemed put on and more like an act than genuine enjoyment. I was also unsure if I was allowed access to other parts other than her breasts and ass (maybe this is a me problem? should I be a bit more aggressive with where my hands explored when b2b is allowed? So many questions.). Thankfully, the finish was much better. While still lacking the sensuality I usually look for and still being very mechanical, she used a combination of external prostate massaging, ball massage and long heavy strokes to bring me to a conclusion.

with about 20 of the 90 minutes left, she offered me a head and foot massage. Head massage was good - I'd say slightly better than the standard procedure you would expect when head massages are offered after HE. The foot massage was absolutely amazing; she applied oil and really worked the toes, and made sure the give my foot very firm rubs. I think I actually dosed off for a few minutes, as I remember myself jolting back to consciousness when she said the foot massage was over. She ended the session by cracking my back and neck - maybe something that some folks might not be too enthralled by, but it was absolutely refreshing for my gym body. I left the premise fully relaxed and pleasantly drowsy, with a piece of chocolate in my mouth that I obtained at the reception desk.

Overall, I spent £130 (£80 for 90 minutes, and £50 for the extras). I had an amazing massage experience, and I would definitely come back if I really wanted to relax and get my knots kneaded out. However, I could not stop myself from feeling like I could have saved £20 on the b2b and just have a regular HE with Lulu. I would definitely return for the massage, but personally would look for someone else or another masseuse from this establishment if I wanted a more raunchy/sensual experience. Lulu also mentioned that she only works on Fridays, so definitely plan around this if you want a cracking massage.

Hope this helps Smiley
oiledup

Total Thanks Received by Member 62

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 09:17:46 PM »

Thanks for the comprehensive review xxW

I'm sure you really mean that you should be a little more assertive than aggressive with your hands but always ask 1st and abide by what is said!

Hope your future massages are fun!
willy-coyote

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 11:39:54 AM »

Went here again recently, tried to book Meko but she wasn’t working, that day, the rota obviously varies week to week.  I get the impression there is a main lady who runs the shop and they have an extra girl on rota.  The main lady I had the previous time, this time I had the extra gorl, roaming I remember right.  Nice body, curvy not super slim but firm with decent breasts, looked good clothes and quite nice naked later on.

Heated bed was nice in a wet day, booked an hour, decent massage followed by b2b for £50.  Access was distinctly limited, legs positioned to clearly prevent entry!

I’ll go back again, still want to see Meko!
R_andy_69

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2024, 10:39:10 AM »

Popped in on Friday 26th April.
Booked for 11:30 via text, easy enough.

SP: Kristi - mid/late 20’s Chinese, nicely curved body, cute enough looking. 7/10
Experience: She arrived in the room, asked me to undress - but stuck around in the room while I did so. Once I was naked, she offered me a water, which I accepted and drank, still comfortable in my birthday suit. Clearly she’s done this before… 8/10
Massage: asked for deep tissue, got a firm but relaxing massage. 7/10
Sensual factor: good switching between massage and sensual, lots of CC swipes, reach unders. 8/10
Flourish: on the flip, she oiled the old boy up and delivered an outstanding wristy flick. She never once asked if I wanted it, nor mentioned price or upgrades (I definitely think more on offer, YMMV) 9/10.

In the end, I paid 60 for the massage and 30 for the relief.

Overall rating: 39/50 on the wank-o-meter.
Will definitely be returning.
R_andy_69

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2024, 07:32:45 AM »

Visited here on 2nd May and was assigned an EE SP called Jonata.
She’s a little on the chunky side, but quite firm to the touch…

From the off, she kept saying the room was very hot - can she go for naked b2b to give a better service.
Tried to skin me for £80, but I reminded her going rate was £60…

She happily accepted and a great massage ensued.
There was a very pretty Asian girl in reception, I’d like to try her next time. She goes by Angela.
oiledup

Total Thanks Received by Member 62

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2024, 10:32:55 AM »

Thanks R_andy for the reports, I really must get along there!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012