Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Siam Thai Spa, 85 Cricklewood Broadway London, NW2 3JG  (Read 1036 times)
Jed37

Total Thanks Received by Member 45

« on: August 29, 2015, 12:10:36 AM »

Anyone tried this place?

http://www.siamthaispa85.com/
https://www.gumtree.com/p/thai-massage-services/siam-thai-spa-best-massage-in-town/1117906738
https://www.wahanda.com/place/siam-thai-spa/

It appeared on Cricklewood Broadway around 6 months ago.  Looks quite smart and well done out (in a rather run down area).
Has good reviews for legit massage.  It may be purely legit, but I am curious to hear of anyone's experience here.
£39 ph for a variety of different massages on Mon-Thurs, which is very reasonable.
Kelvin

Total Thanks Received by Member 701

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 06:55:02 AM »

I do know one Thai masseuse (stage name of Mini Cooper, I kid thee not) who has worked there. She says that management are strict about it being massage only. Mini, herself, of course does profess to being a fast lady. She certainly is.
Jed37

Total Thanks Received by Member 45

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »

A female friend of mine went to this place recently for a Thai massage.
She said the massage was very good - strong in typical Thai massage style.  Went for the full hour and she was offered tea afterwards.  Nice place.
And there are signs on the walls, saying no sexual services and if anyone requests them, the session will be immediately terminated.

So... may be worth considering if you want a good legit Thai massage.  But confirming Kelvin's comment, probably not somewhere to look for extras.
Magicwand

Total Thanks Received by Member 6

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »

Siam in Cricklewood has a few issues to sort out. It started as a strictly legit offering but in the past year or so the offer of HE can become commonplace - at least for me over half a dozen visits or so.

The issues though... Last week with the heat I needed a cooling shower first. Shower room was pretty awful. Dirty floor, a shower heating system that couldn't be tamed, a bar of soap and no shower gel, but worst of all, 2 small cockroaches scuttled over the tiling.

I am a hardly soul, and still went ahead with the massage, but not sure I will be revisiting. And being ever so British I dare not complain on the way out.
Kelvin

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:41:49 PM »

I said it on the San Ling thread but you should call the council's Licensing Team (Brent Council) and let them know. Sounds like there are 'growing' hygiene issues and better nipped in the bud - or the egg sack. Of course, most businesses, in Kilburn/Cricklewood, will have cockroaches, at one time or other and China Town will beat them all, hands down. No excuse for dirty floors in 'clean' areas. And if the shower couldn't be tamed then it's a scalding waiting to happen.

The ST Licence is up for renewal so worth a call   020 8937 5359

License No: 13442/17
Kilburn Thai Spa Ltd , 10 Willesden Lane, Kilburn, London, NW6 7SR - Map
Licensed to perform: Massage ,Sauna ,
General information about this property
Issue date: 15/01/2018 - Start date: 13/08/2017 - Expiry date: 12/08/2018

handyandy

Total Thanks Received by Member 11

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 12:28:22 PM »

The ST Licence is up for renewal so worth a call   020 8937 5359

License No: 13442/17
Kilburn Thai Spa Ltd , 10 Willesden Lane, Kilburn, London, NW6 7SR - Map
Licensed to perform: Massage ,Sauna ,
Issue date: 15/01/2018 - Start date: 13/08/2017 - Expiry date: 12/08/2018

I believe that the place on Cricklewood Broadway is a different entity to the one on Willesden Lane. Although I am not familiar with licensing. I suppose that this hot weather has increased the pest population on all high streets hosting any type of food outlets. It must be a nuisance for neighbouring businesses.
Kelvin

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 01:17:37 PM »

Thanks handyandy.

Apologies, all - I didn't look properly. Yes Willesden Lane is a different shop.

Try this -

License No: 13123/17
Siam Thai Spa, 85 Cricklewood Broadway, London, NW2 3JG - Map
Licensed to perform: Massage ,
Issue date: 04/12/2017 - Start date: 03/09/2017 - Expiry date: 02/09/2018

The big problem, in London, is that cockroaches are thriving and a lot of it's to do with the explosion, in cheap catering places. Mostly set up, by overseas nationals, who were never cooks or chefs back home. Same as the amateur Brits, who open up bars and cafes, in Spain and places.

No decent pest control - well no decent anything, at the cheap prices, they charge. Especially the awful, greasy, chicken joints, so beloved by the youngsters.

I always look out for food hygiene the star rating sticker, issued by the Food Standards Agency and is the result of Environmental Health inspection. I notice, in Kilburn, Cricklewood, Willesden, that few cafes, restaurants or food places, display the sticker. I never eat in a place that falls below 4/5 score and ideally is a 5/5.

https://www.food.gov.uk/safety-hygiene/food-hygiene-rating-scheme

mega

Total Thanks Received by Member 196

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 10:33:10 PM »

The Treatwell link still works -in addition there is a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/p/Siam-thai-spa-100064048781060/ showing an hourly charge of £60.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012