Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: China Naturally - 6 Duke Street, Richmond, TW9 1HP  (Read 5923 times)
austin

Total Thanks Received by Member 27

« on: May 14, 2014, 01:58:05 AM »

China Naturally, 6 Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1HP. Tel: 0208 605 3470

One for EyeContact to add to the London Shops Directory for South-West London.  [Added to list EC - 14/05/14]

A long-established, very legit-looking shop in a quiet side street in the centre of Richmond which has apparently changed hands and   Ëœturned   .  Happy to be the first member to mark its arrival on the FBSM scene, unless other lurker members have known about it and haven   t posted details.

I first became aware of its FBSM potential a few weeks back when I noticed a new leaflet dispenser on the door, and when I paused to take one, the pretty young Chinese receptionist sprang up from her desk, opened the door, and enquired,   ËœWould you like massage?    and added the immortal, telling words   ËœRelaxing massage available   .

Tried it yesterday with following result:

1. Reception: spacious and business-like, lined with shelves and the usual many herbs and potions. The receptionist is friendly and smiles shyly and blushes cutely when I enquire if she does massage herself. She doesn   t.  
2. Prices: 30 mins £30, 45 mins £40, 60 mins £50.
3. Ambience: the whole place has a classy feel, as you would expect in affluent Richmond. A wide staircase leads downstairs to the massage rooms. The room was on the small side but cosy and warm and quiet.
4. Shower: wasn   t offered and didn   t ask, but I   m sure there is one.
5. The masseuse:   ËœSunny   , 30-ish, greets me at the bottom of the stairs with a warm,   ËœHello, how are you    and a hug as if we are old friends. She takes me to the massage room and returns before I have finished undressing and watches as I drop the briefs and climb aboard a very comfortable table.
6. Sunny   s experience: new in the last week at Richmond, she says. Previously in a shop   Ëœnear Paddington   ; and now divides her time between Richmond and   ËœEastcote   . So she may possibly be known to members (although  I suspect there are many   ËœSunnys   .)
7. The massage experience: sensuous but overall disappointing, which could be my fault for requesting   Ëœfirm for shoulders and neck    then   Ëœmedium to soft    elsewhere, which Sunny (with limited English) interpreted as 10 mins of half-hearted squeezing around my neck then prolonged fingertip strokes over my back, buttocks and legs, with occasional light reach-unders for the next 30 mins which was initially sensuous but became frankly tedious. But as I say, could be my fault for not specifying harder.
8.  On the flip: I request b2b and handjob and Sunny asks for £60 (affluent Richmond prices) but comes down to £50 when I laugh (should have laughed more, I know). Fully nude, she allows touching with limited access, and b2b comprises briefly rubbing her medium-sized breasts over my chest while she is standing and leaning over, and bringing me to a happy end. She didn   t offer any further extras and, sorry, I didn   t enquire.
9.  Based on our 1-hour acquaintance, Sunny is a very lovely person, but I would have liked more enthusiastic b2b inter-action.

Summing up: I won   t rush back, but your massage experience may vary. They have one other masseuse who I didn   t see, and no doubt Kelvin will swing by on one of his nocturnal forays and report a raunchy session putting me to shame...

PS: I have been accused of writing too much detail in past posts, but I make no apology for setting out my massage experience in a shop totally new to the board.

fredken

Total Thanks Received by Member 21

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 10:12:52 AM »

This shop was first discussed in the Kingston Loop (Train) thread started 12/12/2012.
I believe CoCo a slightly older women , but still attractive, still works there some days.
Back in early 2013 she would certainly have entertained you and you would not have left
disappointed.
Now she has a boyfriend so things may have changed.
ManAboutTown

Total Thanks Received by Member 250

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 01:04:43 PM »

China Naturally, 6 Duke Street, Richmond TW9 1HP. Tel: 0208 605 3470

One for EyeContact to add to the London Shops Directory for South-West London.

A long-established, very legit-looking shop in a quiet side street in the centre of Richmond which has apparently changed hands and   Ëœturned   .  Happy to be the first member to mark its arrival on the FBSM scene, unless other lurker members have known about it and haven   t posted details.

I first became aware of its FBSM potential a few weeks back when I noticed a new leaflet dispenser on the door, and when I paused to take one, the pretty young Chinese receptionist sprang up from her desk, opened the door, and enquired,   ËœWould you like massage?    and added the immortal, telling words   ËœRelaxing massage available   .

Tried it yesterday with following result:

1. Reception: spacious and business-like, lined with shelves and the usual many herbs and potions. The receptionist is friendly and smiles shyly and blushes cutely when I enquire if she does massage herself. She doesn   t. 
2. Prices: 30 mins £30, 45 mins £40, 60 mins £50.
3. Ambience: the whole place has a classy feel, as you would expect in affluent Richmond. A wide staircase leads downstairs to the massage rooms. The room was on the small side but cosy and warm and quiet.
4. Shower: wasn   t offered and didn   t ask, but I   m sure there is one.
5. The masseuse:   ËœSunny   , 30-ish, greets me at the bottom of the stairs with a warm,   ËœHello, how are you    and a hug as if we are old friends. She takes me to the massage room and returns before I have finished undressing and watches as I drop the briefs and climb aboard a very comfortable table.
6. Sunny   s experience: new in the last week at Richmond, she says. Previously in a shop   Ëœnear Paddington   ; and now divides her time between Richmond and   ËœEastcote   . So she may possibly be known to members (although  I suspect there are many   ËœSunnys   .)
7. The massage experience: sensuous but overall disappointing, which could be my fault for requesting   Ëœfirm for shoulders and neck    then   Ëœmedium to soft    elsewhere, which Sunny (with limited English) interpreted as 10 mins of half-hearted squeezing around my neck then prolonged fingertip strokes over my back, buttocks and legs, with occasional light reach-unders for the next 30 mins which was initially sensuous but became frankly tedious. But as I say, could be my fault for not specifying harder.
8.  On the flip: I request b2b and handjob and Sunny asks for £60 (affluent Richmond prices) but comes down to £50 when I laugh (should have laughed more, I know). Fully nude, she allows touching with limited access, and b2b comprises briefly rubbing her medium-sized breasts over my chest while she is standing and leaning over, and bringing me to a happy end. She didn   t offer any further extras and, sorry, I didn   t enquire.
9.  Based on our 1-hour acquaintance, Sunny is a very lovely person, but I would have liked more enthusiastic b2b inter-action.

Summing up: I won   t rush back, but your massage experience may vary. They have one other masseuse who I didn   t see, and no doubt Kelvin will swing by on one of his nocturnal forays and report a raunchy session putting me to shame...

PS: I have been accused of writing too much detail in past posts, but I make no apology for setting out my massage experience in a shop totally new to the board.

MOD Comment.

Thanks for the report.

It is a pity that we don't get more reports like this.
It describes the facilities (though " I'm sure they have one" for shower is a bit vague ), the style, the prices and a summary opinion.

I think how far anyone describes the service can vary between posters and that is choice. 

It did forget to mention availability of parking.

So many posts are very brief and then get subsequent request for additional information.

MAT

Just remember,
the massage today is the tomorrow massage that yesterday you wished for.
Admin
Slowhand with Admin Hat On
Administrator

Total Thanks Received by Member 280

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 01:34:55 PM »

what he said   hat off
achoosyguy

Total Thanks Received by Member 86

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 05:40:32 PM »

As fred mentions they've been 'turned' for many a moon now, they also have quite a few more than two masseuse.

I know a couple of girls from other establishments who work there. I do think that austin picked the wrong girl and the wrong day, but, of course, YMMV. Or in this case, HMMV  Cheesy
Kelvin

Total Thanks Received by Member 701

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »

Well, if they're likely to be open at 10pm, I might give them a go, austin.

Thanks for a great post.   Drink
austin

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 11:09:50 PM »

MAT: Street parking nearby very difficult most hours of the day but you might find an unrestricted space in the evening. Best to use the multistorey next to Richmond Station just 5 mins walk away. Or go by train or tube to the station.

Kelvin: The opening hours are 10am to 8pm (11am to 7pm Sundays), so unless you change your 'working' hours (working on behalf of the forum that is) I guess we won't benefit from your massage experience comments for this shop.
fredken

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 03:26:40 PM »

At a loose end today, with a "loose end", I visited CN again after a long absence.
Only girl working Cindy (not OG Cindy) probably around 40 good slim body, nice face, enhanced breasts (sadly) but very nice long suckable nipples, limited access to shaven haven.
Very willing did her best but initially lacked that sensual something. However with instruction she warmed to the task delivering a good HE. Then, again with guidance, continued a
fairly good groin, ball and pelvis massage but I could not quite manage the second pop (old age).
Massage £50 for hour, no tip agreed , gave £40 for her enthusiasm.
Would I go again yes but probably as plan B although when I gave her the tip she hugged and kissed me several times on the lips and gave the impression more could be had with
time. I know I am easily fooled and she is a fucking good actress!
don

Total Thanks Received by Member 17

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 08:55:19 PM »

At a loose end today, with a "loose end", I visited CN again after a long absence.
Only girl working Cindy (not OG Cindy) probably around 40 good slim body, nice face, enhanced breasts (sadly) but very nice long suckable nipples, limited access to shaven haven.
Very willing did her best but initially lacked that sensual something. However with instruction she warmed to the task delivering a good HE. Then, again with guidance, continued a
fairly good groin, ball and pelvis massage but I could not quite manage the second pop (old age).
Massage £50 for hour, no tip agreed , gave £40 for her enthusiasm.
Would I go again yes but probably as plan B although when I gave her the tip she hugged and kissed me several times on the lips and gave the impression more could be had with
time. I know I am easily fooled and she is a fucking good actress!
...cannot believe you got 2 pops (well...almost two) for £40 from that greedy bunch. Must have been really slow day.  When I went there some time ago, I was asked silly money for extras. Never returned for that reason, which is a shame as its the classiest massage place I've ever been to

The gravity always wins.
fredken

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 09:45:59 PM »

Yes Cindy commented on it being a slow day.
She has only been there a couple of weeks but because of her limited english I could not gather where she previously worked.
Perhaps the other staff have not yet tainted her with their greed.
profane

Total Thanks Received by Member 2

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 10:07:20 PM »

Inaugural post for me. Just joined and thought I would give back.

Tried this place as it is my local, which is probably the biggest problem with it!

Classy joint, looks very legit upstairs as the first poster indicated. The receptionist seemed shy and surprised to see me, as if I might be in the wrong place. And for a split second I thought I was, but boy would that change. One hour "gentle massage" was £50, and she gave me a loyalty card. She took me downstairs and introduced my girl. Young, student, mid 20s. Charming smile and personality. She ended up being very talkative and extremely thoughtful and intelligent. I can't remember her name, yin-chu or something similar. It was her last day in the shop though, as she's now moving to Earls Court, because it's more convenient and had more customers.

Massage was pleasant, nothing earth shattering, but you can only expect so much out of a Chinese medicinal place. It wasn't terrible, and that's all that matters. Then on to the sensual bit. She asked for a price and I said £40 (assuming it was full nude / touching). She said she normally charges £60. With that charming face I caved and agreed.

She first stripped down to b&p and allowed some lovely interaction with her breasts. I tugged at her underwear and she lost them quickly and asked me to undo her bra, which I happily did. She then got up on top of me and took my little man in between her thighs and started the fbsm that way. Well, I didn't last long is all I can say. Fantastic finish, and she wrapped up with leg massages while telling me her view on world politics (no joke!).

Alas, she's gone, but maybe you can find her. Or maybe they'll be able to replace her. All of this in the heart of Richmond!

Two things I didn't like: 1) no offer of a drink; and 2) no soap in the shower. Only bath milk, which is just not cool.

Anyway my first contribution.

austin

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 11:12:58 PM »

Thanks for the update post on China Naturally, profane. Excellent debut report. You certainly struck lucky with your young masseuse; shame she is moving on. Look forward to more reports from you from other establishments in the area.
dblondon

Total Thanks Received by Member 6

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 02:54:39 PM »

Visited today. Saw "Jenny". Am going to say she is in her early 40s but that may be harsh as she has a body of a girl a lot younger. Attractive enough and slim with smallish pert boobs and hard but not massive nipples.

Good massage to start with. Medium and she asked if I wanted harder. English not great but good enough. Few cc swipes during first 35 mins. She whispered in my ear when I was face down did I want HE or B2B. 30 and 60. I said no to that and agreed on 50 for B2B. Well it was pretty damn good! She on me then me on her. Not quite access all areas but all outside areas seemed up for grabs.

Well worth a visit. Paid £40 for the massage. Gumtree ad "special price".

Toilets and showers not great but not horrible.
joshua44
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 09:32:19 AM »

Walked past here yesterday and did wonder on it's potential. Didn't have the energy ( Grin) to pop in due to earlier dalliance but took a close look s I slowly walked by. Frumpy older chinese doctor in the usual white coat style in reception talking to someone. It didn't have the warm 'come in and try me' feel. Ya never know though?
ScullingBrody

Total Thanks Received by Member 61

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »

Joshua, doctor has always been there (she never does massage), so if you look at the old posts in this thread then they give good idea of experience on offer here. I did see the 'Jenny' referred to by dblondon, and she was terrific. Have not been for 6 months or so, but the girls did change round quite a bit, although always quite a good standard in my experience. They have both Chinese and occasionally European ladies. I have always paid the usual tip for b2b and they sometimes have an offer for £40 for a 1hr swedish massage, so good VFM for location like Richmond.

SB
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012